Wednesday, October 28, 2009

stuff

i like stuff, do you like stuff.

life at the moment is good its average and i like it. i still don't have a girlfriend and i don't do as much school work as i should and everyone thinks i work to much for woolworths. i do like my job its good and it keeps me from letting games rule my life. i just don't understand people sometimes, i mean people do some pretty strange things and it just doesn't make sense to me. anyway this is me just being me in my average kind of way. i can't wait for the school year to end, im going to sleep so much during the holidays. Oo speaking of sleep i over slept this morining got up at 8:05 and still got to school early and was bored, I HATE THE NEW TIMETABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT i also love it. i wish i had a girlfriend, i don't know why, something inside me just makes me feel like my entire life would be different or better with a girlfriend. it just gets to me how its like everyone has someone and i have no one. no one to talk to about whats really bothering me or no one to share intimate moments with. but thats life, and thats also my life and what sucks is its not about to change anytime soon.

3 comments:

  1. I should help set you up with one like I'm trying to do for Jacqui =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to take this moment to point out (in a COMPLETELY not suggestive way) (like I couldnt stress how completely not suggestive :P) that I am single also.
    We should sit around and bitch about singleness at lunches lol.
    yaaaay, pity party lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah Ben you have totally failed.

    ReplyDelete